Adventures of myself, a rambunctious four-year-old, his parents, and a big black dog named Mocha.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Mmm.......Zip
After Michael's recent bout with pneumonia, Mommy was second guessing herself about taking him to the emergency room after he had a very high fever and became non-responsive. The doctor gave Michael some medicine and said we had to watch him closely to make sure it didn't get worse. He was just a little cuddlebug and wanted to be held. Daddy, Michael and I were all telling Mommy that she had done a fine job of taking care of Michael and that she was right in taking him to the doctor. Andrea was still unsure, so I taught Michael a sign to show Mommy. I closed my mouth, and said "Mmmm", and then I put two fingers up to my mouth and ran them from left to right zipping my mouth shut. He, of course, copied me, and then I told him that we had to teach it to Mommy so she would stop saying things to put herself down. She didn't think it was very funny, but Michael, Daddy & I did. Michael will still go around the house doing it. It's pretty funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment