Adventures of myself, a rambunctious four-year-old, his parents, and a big black dog named Mocha.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Crash Boom BANG!!
What is it with little boys and this insane desire to crash everything? Michael was walking around with his Mac truck (from the movie "Cars") and driving it off the couch, and kept saying "Crash Boom Bang" (in that order). It must be innate, because I didn't teach him that, and I don't know that Mommy or Daddy did either....He gets the biggest kick out of crashing his Mac truck into Percy (the train) or whatever else might get in his way (even Miss Tammy). Also, every time he crashes, and the Mac truck comes apart from the trailer, and the trailer roof caves in, he brings the parts to Miss Tammy and says "Fix peas Nammy." So every time I snap it back into place for him, and he, of course, proceeds to crash it or drive it off the couch again. Hypothetically, he could drive it off the couch, and just land on the floor, it really isn't like falling off an eight story building, but realistically that never happens. The velocity at which it lands is clearly helped out with some extra force from Michael so that it really does CRASH on landing. I was having a brief moment where I was wishing he would just sit around and do something a little more calm like playing with dolls, but I guess that's just the girl in me coming out :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment