Michael has a fettish for olives. Every time we go out to eat, we just ask for a bowl of olives for Michael, and he is perfectly content. I don't know why he likes them so much, because personally, I can't stand them. Of course, what fun would it be if we couldn't play with them first? As you know, there is not much to do after you have ordered and you are waiting for your food...He did have a couple of breadsticks though...It was pretty funny, because after I had taken a couple of pictures of him, he asked me to take some more of him with olives on his fingers. He had some on both hands for a while. He can go through an entire bowl in a very short time depending of course on how long he plays with them, but hey, at least he wasn't screaming in the restaurant like he did when we were home and we told him it was bedtime!
Adventures of myself, a rambunctious four-year-old, his parents, and a big black dog named Mocha.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
5 Olives
Michael has a fettish for olives. Every time we go out to eat, we just ask for a bowl of olives for Michael, and he is perfectly content. I don't know why he likes them so much, because personally, I can't stand them. Of course, what fun would it be if we couldn't play with them first? As you know, there is not much to do after you have ordered and you are waiting for your food...He did have a couple of breadsticks though...It was pretty funny, because after I had taken a couple of pictures of him, he asked me to take some more of him with olives on his fingers. He had some on both hands for a while. He can go through an entire bowl in a very short time depending of course on how long he plays with them, but hey, at least he wasn't screaming in the restaurant like he did when we were home and we told him it was bedtime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment