absolutely loves it!! He runs over to me when I am laying down, and reaches for my hands, and stands just beyond my feet. Then I lift him up by putting my feet on both sides of his pelvis and lift him into the air. He thinks it's the greatest thing, and it's even better now for Miss Tammy since he doesn't drool as much as he did when he was younger. The landing can be a bit rough if he decides to squirm, but the flight plan specifies the landing spot will be on a huge gray teddy bear for maximum cushioning. Sometimes we have an emergency landing though and he lands on top of Miss Tammy and knocks the wind out of her. Mocha has also ridden on Miss Tammy Airlines, but she didn't find it so appealing, and I doubt she will be flying the friendly skies anytime soon...
Adventures of myself, a rambunctious four-year-old, his parents, and a big black dog named Mocha.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Miss Tammy Airlines
Last night Michael went "flying" on Miss Tammy Airlines. He
absolutely loves it!! He runs over to me when I am laying down, and reaches for my hands, and stands just beyond my feet. Then I lift him up by putting my feet on both sides of his pelvis and lift him into the air. He thinks it's the greatest thing, and it's even better now for Miss Tammy since he doesn't drool as much as he did when he was younger. The landing can be a bit rough if he decides to squirm, but the flight plan specifies the landing spot will be on a huge gray teddy bear for maximum cushioning. Sometimes we have an emergency landing though and he lands on top of Miss Tammy and knocks the wind out of her. Mocha has also ridden on Miss Tammy Airlines, but she didn't find it so appealing, and I doubt she will be flying the friendly skies anytime soon...
absolutely loves it!! He runs over to me when I am laying down, and reaches for my hands, and stands just beyond my feet. Then I lift him up by putting my feet on both sides of his pelvis and lift him into the air. He thinks it's the greatest thing, and it's even better now for Miss Tammy since he doesn't drool as much as he did when he was younger. The landing can be a bit rough if he decides to squirm, but the flight plan specifies the landing spot will be on a huge gray teddy bear for maximum cushioning. Sometimes we have an emergency landing though and he lands on top of Miss Tammy and knocks the wind out of her. Mocha has also ridden on Miss Tammy Airlines, but she didn't find it so appealing, and I doubt she will be flying the friendly skies anytime soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment