Adventures of myself, a rambunctious four-year-old, his parents, and a big black dog named Mocha.
Monday, September 22, 2008
I Am the Very Model of a Modern Major General (I Done)
I don't know if any of you have ever had the pleasure of listing to the Veggie Tales' rendition of I am the Very Model of a Modern Major General, but it is absolutely hilarious, and I have it on one of my Veggie Tales CD's. It is one of Michael's favorite CD's, and it is usually played for him when he rides in Miss Tammy's car. We usually listen to the Veggie Tales Theme Song, and the Modern Major General song. We usually all sing along, even Michael. The song gets faster and faster, and at the very end the vegetables are getting extremely tired, and one of them says "Thank you...I'm done" and then there are cymbal crashes that make it sound like he is falling over on the floor. Michael echoes "I done" just perfectly and soo cute. The rest of the song is too fast for him, but he can tell when it starts, because every time he tells Mommy that she has to sing this song. He can sing much better with the Theme song, but he seems to like the beat and the fast pace and listening to Mommy & Miss Tammy try to keep up. For those of you who have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, you can hear a short clip here. (On the page this bring you to scroll down, and click on "Modern Major General.") It should automatically open Windows Media Player and play a short segment of the song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment