Adventures of myself, a rambunctious four-year-old, his parents, and a big black dog named Mocha.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Don't Park on Railroad Tracks!!
Most of you probably think that's common sense. Well I guess I just wasn't thinking that clearly ;( Upon arriving home from work, I did notice that Michael and presumably Daddy had drawn some railroad tracks on the driveway. Without thinking, I drove right over them and parked in my normal spot, only then noticing the perfect railroad track pattern on my tires. (They were done in yellow and had rubbed off on my black tires). Michael, Mommy & Daddy weren't home yet, and when they arrived Michael promptly informed me that I had parked on his railroad tracks, and I was not to park on his railroad tracks and that I was to "move car." Mommy then intervened and told Michael to ask Miss Tammy is she would "Please move her car," which he did. I told him that I would only do it if he gave me a hug, and then told him that I would move it just for him. Perfectly satisfied, he then proceeded to play on his railroad tracks until it was time for supper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment