Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wee Wee Wee All Da Way Home

While Mommy was away at the grocery store, Michael & I played in the sandbox outside. It was also very important for Miss Tammy to be in the sandbox with Michael. Michael likes playing with his toes in the sand, and I have also been teaching him "One little piggy went to market." He absolutely loves hearing it, and keeps saying "Again, Again." We have now gotten to the point where he can point to his toes, and sometimes its his toes, and sometimes its my toes. He, however, hasn't always got the order down right, but when I try to point him to the correct toe, he wants to know what the toe he's pointing at stands for. It's very hard for me to think about which toe is which if you are not doing it in order from the big toe. When Mommy came home from the grocery store, we had to show her what we had been doing in the sandbox, including the "One little piggy" game. Michael stuck his foot out, so I started counting "One little piggy went to market...One little piggy stayed home..." etc., until I got to the last "piggy" and said "And one little piggy cried..." then I stopped and asked Michael, "What did the little piggy cry?" Michael answered in a resounding tone of voice (in front of Mommy) "Wee Wee Wee all da way home!" Mommy started laughing really hard. It was just profoundly cute and we were both very proud of him.

No comments: