
As spring is here in full swing, the lilacs in our backyard have started blooming. Michael thought they were very cool, and was investigating. He even took time to stop and smell the lilacs, and this was actually very monumental, because this was taking time away from him playing in the sandbox. He found out that lilacs smell very nice. Michael even picked some for me, and put them on the seat of my car so that my car would smell nice. He was very upset when he saw that I had moved

them, so I had to show him that I had moved them to the floor so that I could keep them without sitting on them. He seemed satisfied with that explanation. Unfortunately, we have had some heavy rain, and some little hail, so the lilacs looks a bit worse now than in the pictures. Fortunately, they still smell nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment