Monday, May 5, 2008

Pancakes, Waffles or French Toast??

Pancakes, Waffles or French Toast? Those were the choices that Michael was given for breakfast on Saturday morning. He, of course, responded with "No!" to each choice. It was finally determined that what he wanted for breakfast was an Icee. He was very excited when we figured it out, and it was particularly funny because when I plugged in the ice shaver to grind up the ice cubes, he freaked out and ran to Mommy. I shaved enough ice so that both Michael and I could have some. When offered choices of what sugar free syrup he wanted, he very clearly stated the blue raspberry. (I had the watermelon). He was very happy that he had blue and I had red. It was very funny watching him eat it because he kept trying to take too much and he kept dropping some of the shavings down his chair and on to his legs, and it was very cold!! After this experience, we ended up having French Toast, but that of course was not nearly as exciting.

No comments: