Thursday, July 31, 2008

Silence is GOLDEN!!!

I have to admit this past week has been really nice and quiet. James, Andrea, Michael & Mocha have been on vacation, so I have had the house all to myself. Not that it was necessarily a relaxing time, but I discovered that it is actually quite possible to accomplish things when it is quiet and there are no interruptions. Now, granted, I did actually play a Celine Dion CD because somehow it was just too quiet, but very much enjoyable. However, to some extent I am sure I missed the pitter patter of little feet upstairs, the barking of the dog, or Michael yelling for "Nanny," but at the current moment, I am in the appreciation phase of being left alone all to myself with no one wanting my attention. Quiet, Serene, Peaceful. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, but I guess that's not necessarily all bad.

No comments: