Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tammy Talk!!!

Today was a big day, or so I was told by the dentist, this was the third time I had scheduled an appointment to have one of my wisdom teeth extracted. Fortunately, all went well, but the usual swelling had occurred, and so I was having obvious trouble opening my mouth or talking. This did not sit too well with Michael, who didn't understand why Miss Tammy couldn't talk. Michael kept looking me in the eye, and saying "Tammy, Talk, Tammy Talk." I shook my head and pointed to my mouth. He wasn't getting it, so I took him by the hand, and we went downstairs and I showed him my tooth. For some reason that made him also question what color my braces were, so I wrote it on a paper, and showed it to Daddy so that he could tell Michael. Daddy also tried to explain that Miss Tammy couldn't talk because of the tooth I had showed him. He was also extremely excited that Miss Tammy was at home today, and wanted to stay and play with me instead of going on errands with Daddy.

No comments: