Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Am I Doing Good Job?

In my continuing effort to get more organized and preparing for moving, I had gotten some colored bubble wrap to wrap my coffee mugs in.  Michael desperately wanted to help me wrap my coffee mugs, and he was obsessed with the bubble wrap.  He was a little taken aback when I got mad at him for walking on it and trying to pop the bubbles.  I tried to explain to him that bubbles were not to pop but were instead needed to protect Miss Tammy's mugs for transport/storage.  He said he understood, and was very patient and actually helpful.  He would hold the bubble wrap while I would cut out a piece, and then I would get a mug, wrap it around, and let Michael stuff the bubble wrap into the mug opening.  He was having a blast, and kept asking if he was doing a good job?  I kept telling him that he was doing great, and he would give me the biggest smile!  He was disappointed when Miss Tammy didn't have any more mugs to wrap.

No comments: