Monday, February 9, 2009

Lots and Lots of Stickers

On Saturday, James, Andrea & Michael all accompanied me to work. I had wanted to go in for a little while because I was so far behind in getting stickers on the car. Michael thought it was very cool that Miss Tammy "plays" with cars during the day just like he does. He also discovered that we have a broken vehicle that needs to be fixed. He was very concerned about it because it was broke "very, very bad." He was also very anxious to help with the stickers. Unfortunately, he discovered that we don't go around putting the movie "Cars" stickers with Lightning McQueen or Mater or even "Thomas" stickers on the cars, but just some regular boring red stickers with writing on them, and another warranty sheet. He was very eager to get into the cars and did a very good job of waiting until Miss Tammy had the red sticker ready for him to put on. He also made a point of telling Mommy that "I can reach the pedals!!" (he could just barely, I think that scared Mommy just a bit!) It was also just above freezing so there were many streams for Michael to splash in, so yes he got a bit dirty and wet, but I think he had a grand time. He fell asleep in his car seat on the way home.

No comments: