Monday, October 6, 2008

Waxing Miss Tammy's Car

After work on Saturday, and in preparation for the rainy/snowy fall & winter, I decided before the weather got to cold that I wanted to wash & wax my car. No, I didn't take the easy way out and just go to a car wash. I actually parked on the neighbor's grass, and washed my car (with their permission of course). Our front yard is a big hill with trees & shrubs, so it's impossible to park on it. After Paul (our neighbor) and I got done washing it, Matthew & little Michael thought it would be fun to help wax Miss Tammy's car. Actually, Michael was demanding "I help." So I didn't figure he could do too much harm with wax... (One never knows). He seemed to have a blast doing it, and I must say, he did a really good job; it wasn't the disaster I had feared it might be. It also kept him perfectly entertained while we were waiting for daddy to come home. I must say the car wax turned out beautifully, and wow, does it shine, and it is incredibly smooth!!!

No comments: