Friday, October 3, 2008

Kicking Daddy's Level

Tonight Michael was playing in the office while Daddy was working on the computer, and Michael managed to get into Daddy's bag of tools. He started playing with Daddy's level which also has a laser beam (which was the main attraction). He then started to scoot out of the office, until Daddy told him that the level had to stay inside the office, so Michael moved it back to the very edge of the carpet in the office. He then proceeded to kick it like a soccer ball, sending the level, battery door, and batteries flying helter skelter. Daddy was not too pleased to say the least. He told Michael that it was bad to kick Daddy's level. He wanted the level back, and I wouldn't give it to him, because I told him he had been a bad boy for kicking it. He then proceeded to repeat, I not bad boy. So both Daddy and I re-confirmed that yes, it was bad to kick the level. Then when asked why he kicked the level, he responded, with a straight face, "Ask God??"

No comments: