Adventures of myself, a rambunctious four-year-old, his parents, and a big black dog named Mocha.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Don't Throw Nemo!!
Michael, Daddy, Nemo & I went out with the neighbors this evening because Mommy was at a conference. When we got home, I was taking Michael out of his car seat with Nemo perched proudly in his lap...(this is the small version of Nemo, not the large stuffed one ;) ...I was trying to push the seat belt release button on his car seat, and my hand just had a momentary spasm or cramp or something, and I let go, and just automatically started shaking my hand. Unfortunately, my fingers must have unintentionally grazed Nemo, and he went flying. Michael was horrified, and looked directly at me, and proclaimed sternly "Don't Throw Nemo!!" I apologized profusely, (I'm sure to him it did look like I threw the fish) and feeling properly chastized, I told him that my hand hurt had been hurting, and then by then of course it was fine, so I picked up Nemo, and did get him successfully out of the car seat with the fish. At least he didn't make me get down on my knees and beg forgiveness....I think he was also tired and cranky, so that probably didn't help matters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment