Friday, January 16, 2009

What did you say?

Last evening Andrea & I went out in preparation for a big event this weekend that Ms. Roxann, the boys, Andrea and Michael are going to. They are going to Monster Jam at the Metrodome, and it is going to be LOUD!!! We bought Michael some ear muff / ear protectors to protect his little ears from the noise. He thought it was really cool, and is very excited about Monster Jam. He wanted to wear them all evening. He walked over to me, and I told him that he looked all ready to go to Monster Jam. Apparently, they worked, because he looked at me and said "What?" because he obviously had not heard what I had said, but could see my lips moving. He wanted to go to Monster Jam, right now, but we told him he had to wait two sleeps. He wanted to give me a hug before he went to bed, and so I picked him up and gave him a big hug, and he tried to put his head on my shoulder, but since he was still wearing the ear protectors, that didn't work so well. He then tried to adjust them, and then put his head back down on my shoulder, perfectly content. He was upset when Mommy told him he had to take them off, so that Daddy could keep them safe until it was time for Monster Jam on Saturday.

No comments: