Adventures of myself, a rambunctious four-year-old, his parents, and a big black dog named Mocha.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
You're Still Wet!!
I was in the shower yesterday morning, and heard a knock on the bathroom door. I shut the shower off, (I was almost done anyway) and heard James' voice, so I asked him what he needed, and he said that Andrea and Michael were leaving and Michael wanted to say goodbye. So I told him I'd be just a minute, and wrapped myself in a towel. Michael was trying to peer under the bathroom door when I opened it, and I told him that he could give me a hug and a kiss (our standard goodbye). He did not move however, and just stared at me, and finally he looked at me with big eyes, and said "You're Still Wet!!" I couldn't really argue with his logic, so I told him it was okay, and he could still hug me, but he was insistant that I had to dry off. I found another towel, and started to wipe off my arms, but he still wasn't satisfied and pointed out that my neck was still wet. So I wiped off my neck, and then he gave me a big hug and kiss and said goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment