Yes, Michael did ask me that. He seems obsessed with cleaning toilets. We don't let him use chemicals, but he really seems to enjoy scrubbing with a brush, and then flushing the toilet, and watching the water swirl. He so very nicely and politely asked to clean my toilet, and when I said yes, you could see his face just brightened and he ran off toward my bathroom. I, of course, had to take a picture. Then he went upstairs and got the toilet brush for Mommy & Daddy's bathroom, not sure if he scrubbed theirs or not, but I do know that he threw it downstairs, because Mommy & Daddy's rule is that you can only throw soft things down the stairs.
Adventures of myself, a rambunctious four-year-old, his parents, and a big black dog named Mocha.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Please Clean Toilet?
Yes, Michael did ask me that. He seems obsessed with cleaning toilets. We don't let him use chemicals, but he really seems to enjoy scrubbing with a brush, and then flushing the toilet, and watching the water swirl. He so very nicely and politely asked to clean my toilet, and when I said yes, you could see his face just brightened and he ran off toward my bathroom. I, of course, had to take a picture. Then he went upstairs and got the toilet brush for Mommy & Daddy's bathroom, not sure if he scrubbed theirs or not, but I do know that he threw it downstairs, because Mommy & Daddy's rule is that you can only throw soft things down the stairs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should send him over to our place to clean our toilet. Take advantage of it while you can. Eventually he will not want to be so helpful.
Post a Comment