Adventures of myself, a rambunctious four-year-old, his parents, and a big black dog named Mocha.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Tammy was attacked by the Olds Alero
I was holding Michael when this happened and he was pantless due to prickly things down at the pond. James apparently didn't put it in park because when I was lifting Michael into his carseat the car started to roll forward. James was pleased that he got the car to stop -- only it had already rolled onto my shoe (evidence attached). I asked him to please move the car, but he thought it was fine because it had stopped, until I informed him it was on my shoe. Fortunately my toes had curled in, so they were not smushed. However, since my shoe was firmly stuck, I couldn't move. James tried to start the car and of course then it wouldn't start. He tried again and finally it roared to life and he got it in reverse. Michael was still in my arms and probably a little freaked out. Fortunately everything worked out ok. I remained calm, because if I panic, Michael will for sure panic, and James would probably panic too, so it is imperative to remain calm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment