Monday, July 20, 2009

I will say "CHEESE" for the fish!

Michael decided to go fishing this evening in the aquarium in Daddy's office. Daddy said yes because he thought it would be harmless fun, and since the fish are so fast, the probability of Michael catching one would be pretty slim right? Well, to improve his chances Daddy took some of the trees out of the aquarium, and to make a long story short, Michael caught two fish. He caught one before I came upstairs, which Daddy had to rescue before Michael kept it out of the water too long and then Michael wanted me to see him catch a fish, instead of just telling me, so when he did catch the second fish, he insisted I take a picture of the fish in the net to prove that he had indeed caught it, and told me that he was going to say "CHEESE!" for the fish!! Sorry, had to laugh ;) He also informed Daddy that he was keeping the fish in the net underwater this time so that the fish could still breathe. Then Michael put one of the trees back, and insisted that I put another one in and then wanted Daddy to put the last tree back in.

No comments: